Summer Must Haves
It's that time of year again. School is out, it's hot and this means we have to come up with a whole lot of STUFF to do to entertain our little ones! Mom Together has put together a list of some of our favorite Summer Products that will accompany you on all of your summer outings.
1) Babyganics Mineral Based Spray Sunscreen - We absolutely love this company. It feels good know that what you are putting on your kids skin will not only keep them safe from the sun but is also non-toxic. This product comes in a cream tube or spray lotion form. The spray is a bit quicker and great on the go. (But both are great.) It has UVA/UVB protection and is non allergenic and tear free... perfect for the little ones (and you too!)
2) Swim Ways Mommy and Me Float - My son is currently 6 months old and I wanted to start him in the water as early as possible. When I found this float I was SO excited. I wanted something that was safe and fun. Swim ways has so many great option of floats for all different swim levels. These floats are wide based so they are much safer and the one pictured even comes with a detachable "Mommy" float so you can float along with baby. There are also other attachable pieces like shade sails and toys to make the water even more fun! A must have!!
3) Yes, we have to admit it. Balancing fashion and functionality can sometimes be difficult. When we were looking for summer shoes for our boys that could be used for the playground, water park, street and everything else in between (while still being cute), we were so excited when we found these Converse! They are called Rockaway Perforated Slip-Ons We love how easy they are to rinse off and can be used anywhere!
4) Ani-Mates Vehicle Sun Shades - These super cute sun shades really keep the sun off the faces of your little ones and are so adorable. We love that they can even be customized with your Childs name and favorite animal or dinosaur. This would make a great gift!
5) Sun Hat - A must have for the little ones, especially is you plan to be in the sun for a long period. We recently read a story from a mom who had a scary incident happen on the play ground. Her daughter was sliding down a slide and the cord from her sun hat got caught and she was hung by her own hat. The hat even had a pressure release clip, but it did not work. Fortunately the little girl is ok! However, this is something to consider. We found a great hat made by Banz that is UV protectant and has a velcro size adjuster on the back, making it cord free. You can read the story about the little girl on the playground here.
6) Contigo Spill Proof Reusable Water Bottle - A must have for toddlers! They absolutely loving pressing the button to release the pop-up straw. These BPA-free bottles comes in fun prints and are spill proof (even upside down!)
7) Fit & Fresh Ice Packs - to keep all of your cool things "Cool!" Kids love the fun shapes that these ice packs come in. These are great for school lunches or keep car snacks cool in the summer! A #MomTogetherMustHave
8) Huggies Little Swimmers - These are great for little ones who are still in diapers. A quick, disposable swim diaper that is great for the pool or water parks. We do love the reusable kind, but if you are on the go another damp item to worry about after pool is annoying, Little Swimmers are awesome!
9) o2Cool Stroller Fan - Keeping your littles ones cool while in the stroller can sometimes be difficult especially during outdoor activities like the zoo or park. We love this frog stroller fan by O2Cool. Little ones are not able to stick their tiny fingers or toes in it and it does a good job at bringing a little extra breeze into the stroller on really hot days.