What's In Stefanie's Backpack?
My son Marlo is three, almost four. So our days of diaper bag are over, but that doesn't mean I don't have to lug around a bag full of things for the both of us everyday. Here are some of my faves!
- I'm so obsessed with my backpack from Herschel. I love it's functionality and it's perfect for a busy on the go mom of a toddler like me!
- Wipes, because every mom should never leave home without them! I love Parasol cloth like wipes.
- Extra clothes are a must, especially for a fast paced toddler. This boy loves to get dress up... but also loves to get dirty. SO, I always pack a cute top (usually in black, because it goes with everything) like this one from nununu world.
- Don't forget the undies! My son is potty trained, but sometimes you can't be too careful and you don't want to be caught in public with no undies. H&M has some adorable print undies that won't break your bank! I also carry a couple of Honest Company Training pants as back up.
- A good water bottle is also something to have everywhere. Keeping your kids hydrated is super important, especially in the summer. I love Contigo spill proof water bottles. My son love the dinosaur print, I love that it doesn't spill all over my car. Win!
- My son's "Naggy" as we like to call him. Can't leave home without his cuddle dog. Like, literally, we will have a melt down if he is not near by when it's time to sleep. I even bought two shhhhh.... he has no idea. Sometimes Naggy needs a bath and backup Naggy comes to the rescue. This one is made by Steiff Teddy Bears. This one is their "GoodNight Dog."
- Babyganics Flouride Free Toothpaste and Violife Wobble Toothbrush are two that I love and makes brushing a little more fun for my son.
- Auracacia Organic Lavender oil is something I never leave home without. It is great for so many things! It's calming and relaxing and a mom will take as much calm as she can get. It's also cleansing!
- Herb & Dirt Organic Arnica Balm - I love this roll on balm! It's great for bruises, muscle aches and stiffness. With a three year old who is always bumping into things and sore muscles after rehearsal (as a professional dancer) we go through a lot of this.
- These tiny finger boards are some of my son's fave. I love that they are small enough to throw in my bag and will keep him occupied for awhile! These are from Tech Deck. Great for boys who love things with wheels!
- And of course... a quick easy snack like an apple or bar never leave my side. Trust me by the end of the day it's going to get eaten and it saves a lot of money to pack food ahead of time.